Saturday 18 July 2015

Christmas Classique Die'sire dies

 Hello folks!... I've been busy creating samples for the brilliant Crafter's Companion Weekender on Create and Craft today featuring the fantastic new dies 'Christmas Classiques' from he Die'sire range.  I absolutely adore the amount of detail that they have managed to create with the tiny dies. 
I decided to create and easel card using Kraft cardstock.  I cut all the pieces out in Kraft card (except for the candlesticks which I cut from a tiny scrap of gold mirror card.  I added the colour using a combination of my Spectrum Noir pens, white acrylic paint, mica paints and distress inks. I die cut the tiny flowers from red glitter card and added tiny gems to the centres.  With the addition of some red ribbon my card was complete.
I hope you are able to watch the shows on Create and Craft and grab your own set.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and loving these dies. Hugs, Carol S.xx