Monday 1 June 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten

Hello folks!  Wow!!!! What a fantastic 4 Day Deal launch of the Scruffy Little Kittens range on Create and Craft this morning.  I absolutely LOVED creating the samples for this range.  
I just adore little Charlie, with his boots and his watering can. I thought he would look cute in a box card.  I stamped, watercoloured with Spectrum Aquas, and cut out the images.  The flowers are actually stamped from some of the 'girl' stamps from the set.... they are snipped from the hair and clothing accessories.  I stamped the sentiment onto Kraft card, cut it out and curled he edges. I glued it to a wooden coffee stirrer  before adhering to the card.  I added a few butterflies on some bendy acetate so they boing about and look like they are fluttering. With a little ribbon here and there... my card is finished.
I know I'm a big kid but I still get really excited to see my cards on Create and Craft :)      
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx

No comments: